Constipation is a common gastrointestinal disorder. The fact about constipation that is often overlooked by many is that the strain of ongoing constipation can cause excessive fatigue on the body.
The clinical symptoms of constipation are:
• Fewer stools limited to three or less a week
• Hard stools
• Too much stress during bowel movements
• Feeling of rectal blockage
• Feeling of unfinished evacuation after bowel movement
• Rectal pain
• Constipation Fatigue
According to a research, 45% of people felt sluggish and tired when they are constipated. While constipation does not always reason fatigue, they are usually closely linked. Firstly, the common causes of fatigue and constipation are usually the same such as: stress, inappropriate diet and lack of physical activity. Another common for both is certain medications like calcium Gluconate, Crystodigin and digitoxin, to name a few.
There are also times when constipation itself is the cause of fatigue, and treating constipation will provide fatigue relief. Constipation refers to the obstruction of the bowel. Our bodies need to get the impurities out of the body.
Help for Fatigue Constipation:
If constipation is causing you fatigue, then you should first seek measures to fight constipation. However, if you’re not sure if they are linked for you, then there are certain things you can do to positively address both health issues.
Simple lifestyle changes, consuming a proper diet can provide great relief from alleviating constipation and fatigue. For constipation, you need to consume a high fiber diet and drink more fluids than usual. Peanuts are of great help too. If you are not allergic, then next time you feel bloated, simply eat a handfuls of peanuts.
There are also natural herbal remedies that offer relief from fatigue and constipation at the same time.
If you get a control on your constipation, the fatigue will easily subside. ErboLaxa is a recommended natural constipation solution that relieves you of constipation without side-effects.
For more details on natural constipation remedy, visit the website – www.erbolab.com/erbolaxa.php
- Are You Facing Severe Constipation? Severe constipation is a very uncomfortable situation. The symptoms of...
- Natural Laxatives for Constipation: Constipation is described as a disturbed bowel movement. It is...
- Natural Laxatives for constipation Natural laxatives are extremely helpful for treating constipation. It is...
- Simple highly effective Tips for Constipation relief: Constipation is not a disease but a symptom. The...
- Herbal Constipation Solution If you experience irregular constipation, this can be caused by...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.