Hair is, perpetually, one of the most crucial elements of our body. Healthy hair is the mark of a healthy body and adds a lot to a person’s persona. Nearly every one faces hair loss some or the other time in their lives. Also commonly known as Alopecia, hair loss is typically the sign of some basic disease and can be quite upsetting. The use of herbal treatment has confirmed to be rather successful in preventing hair loss and giving you hair that is gorgeous and healthy.
Some of the common reasons for hair loss are:
• Hormonal imbalances – A high presence of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) can cause hair fall.
• High amounts of sebum – Sometimes these clog the pores of the scalp and stop nutrients from reaching the hair follicle causing hair loss.
• Insufficient nutrition or unhealthy diet
• Stress, improper sleep, and anxiety
• Long-standing problems such as typhoid, viral infections, anemia, etc.
• Some medications, like birth-control pills, anti-depressants, etc or chemotherapy also cause hair fall.
• Hair tied tightly can also cause traction alopecia.
• Dandruff or scalp infection
How can you prevent hair loss?
Hair loss can typically be prevented by using essential herbs. Only worst cases call for the proficiency of a doctor. Follow these simple tips and you will see the difference they make to the health of your hair.
• Herbal supplements at all times target the original cause of any problem and try to combat it totally.
• Clean your hair regularly using a natural shampoo or soap that is not loaded with many chemicals.
• Oiling and massaging of the scalp is highly favourable in keeping hair loss at bay. Use coconut oil at least three times in a week.
• Consume lots of raw veggies, fresh fruits and salads on a regular basis.
• Relaxation techniques such as yoga, meditation is also effective in fighting stress, anxiety, and sleeplessness.