All smokers are well aware of the disturbing effects that smoking has on the body. Following are the major side-effects that are caused by smoking:
1. The smokers cough: the smokers cough is a very common phenomenon associated with smokers. It is in fact your body’s way of fighting poisonous fumes you are inhaling on an everyday basis. It is the sound of your lungs discharging all the chemicals prevalent in tobacco.
2. Discoloration of teeth: After smoking for long periods of time, it starts getting a yellow stain. A lot many times this stain is indeed permanent if smoking is continued for long periods of time.
3. Breathing difficulty: Tobacco smoke affects the lung capacity. This results in breathing problems like shortness of breath.
4. Blood Circulation issues. Smoking blocks arteries which in turn disrupts effective blood flow. This could affect varicose veins and also cause impotence.
5. Faded complexion: Heavy smoking affects a person’s skin and complexion. Smokers tend to look grey and paler than others. It also makes you age faster because your skin is starved of essential nutrients.
6. Increased tiredness: A smoker faces increased tiredness and fatigue mainly because the body is deprived of oxygen which lowers energy levels.
If you are a smoker and you are facing many of its effects the only way to overcome them is to quit smoking. You can overcome your addiction by relying on natural herbs that naturally curbs nictonine cravings.